The optical system of the Dedolight surpasses the traditional concept of studio lights with Fresnel lenses. The Dedolight optical system employs two lenses, neither of which is a Fresnel. The second lens pre-collects the light, directing it to the front lens, minimizing light loss. This produces focusing range and light efficiency, especially in the spot position.
- Ultra compact size, light output equal to much larger light sources.
- Project background patterns with optional projection attachment and lenses.
- Clean beam, no stray light, very even light distribution.
- Variety of power options: worldwide 100 to 255 VAC, batteries, automotive power, or small generators.
- The 120V dimmer allows precision control of color temperature.