Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System
Valor: 100.00€ + IVA / day
The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control` System features a 1000′ (300m) transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
|Wireless Range||1000′ / 304 m|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, ABS plastic, rubber, Brazilian Rosewood|
Hand Controller: 2 x 18650
Handgrip: 2 x 18650 in eachNote: Battery must have a raised anode (positive) end, not a flat end
3.7 VDC, 3000 mAhBattery Charger
100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.15 A
5 VDC, 2 A
4.50 x 3.25 x 1.38″ / 11.43 x 8.26 x 3.49 cmBattery
Diameter: 0.6875″ / 1.7463 cm
Length: 2.5625″ / 6.5088 cm
0.42 lb / 0.19 kg
0.50 lb / 0.22 kg (with 15mm rail adapter)
0.49 lb / 0.22 kg (with 19mm rail adapter)FIZ Hand Unit
0.97 lb / 0.44 kg (with focus disk, no batteries)
1.16 lb / 0.53 kg (with focus disk and batteries)
- The system features three ranges: low, medium, and high. It supports up to 15 channels to select from, and the controllers pair with each motor via the motor ID.
- The FIZ hand unit can control three channels (focus, zoom, and iris), as well as override the handgrips.
- The motors can calibrate on lenses with or without hard stops, such as a photo lens with follow focus gears.
- The motors feature cine standard 0.8 MOD 32 pitch drive gears. Each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp and a 15 to 19mm adapter bushing, allowing you to mount the motors onto either a 15mm or 19mm rod.
- The motors power from a D-Tap connector, and then pass power by daisy-chaining via the 7-pin connectors with the included cables.
- The FIZ hand controller and each handgrip power via two 18650 3000mAh, 3.7V Li-ion batteries.