The PXW-Z90V 4K HDR XDCAM camcorder from Sony offers phase-detection autofocus (AF) and HDR capabilities in a compact, palm-style body. Suitable for corporate events, broadcast news, and television production, the PXW-Z90V camcorder features a stacked 1″ Exmor RS CMOS sensor with UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, an OLED viewfinder, and 3.5″ touchscreen LCD monitor. It can record 4K in XAVC Long at 4:2:0, HD in XAVC Long at 4:2:2 10-bit, as well as MPEG HD at 4:2:2 (requires optional license key). S-Log3/S-Gamut3 functions offer users additional image control.
The PXW-Z90V’s Fast Hybrid AF uses high-density placement of autofocus points and a newly developed AF algorithm to offer highly accurate focusing and tracking—a boon when shooting UHD 4K, especially for individual operators. In movie recording mode, use the appearance of phase-detection AF frames to monitor your subject’s focus. The PXW-Z90V’s 3.5″ touchscreen is used to quickly switch focus among subjects. AF Drive Speed, Tracking Depth Range, and Subject Switching Sensitivity can each be configured to suit different subjects and content styles.
Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) enables you to future-proof your output by smoothly integrating your 4K recordings into an HDR workflow without the need for color grading during post-production. Capture images with high-quality contrast and resolution using the PXW-Z90V’s 12x optical Zeiss zoom, and 18x 4K digital zoom (24x in HD). An integrated ND filter function enables greater exposure and depth-of-field control.
The PXW-Z90V camera supports Sony’s Slow and Quick Motion for shooting HD video at variable frame rates, including 120 fps. Recording to a variety of formats, frame rates, and codecs, the camcorder supports 100 Mb/s XAVC Long recording of 4K UHD video at up to 29.97p, and 50 Mb/s capture of HD up to 59.94p. Footage is recorded to two SD memory card slots, either simultaneously to both cards or in relay mode to create a backup. The PXW-Z90V’s 3G-SDI output offers integration with professional studio environments.
Additional features include built-in 2.4/5 GHz for multiple streaming and FTP options. The PXW-Z90V provides external microphone support via two 3-pin XLR audio inputs (line, mic, mic +48V phantom) and a 3.5mm mini input. You can also use the PXW-Z90V’s built-in microphone to record audio when shooting. For multicamera productions, the PXW-Z90V integrates seamlessly with Sony’s MCX-500 live switcher (available separately).
- 1″ Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- 1.0″-type Exmor RS CMOS sensor with approximately 14.2 million effective pixels provides optimal image quality
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus
- Offers highly accurate focusing and tracking, especially useful when shooting sharp UHD 4K footage
- Zeiss T* Lens with 12x Optical Zoom
- The PXW-Z90V’s fixed 12x optical wide-angle zoom with 18x Clear Image Zoom technology in UHD 4K (24x in HD)
- Frame Rate Flexibility
- Record up to UHD 4K video (3840 x 2160p) at 29.97, 25, and 23.98 fps, in XAVC Long in a choice of 100 Mb/s or 60 Mb/s, or HD at frame rates up to 59.94p
- Super Slow Motion
- Offers slow motion recording up to 960 fps
- Slow & Quick Recording
- Uses Sony’s Slow & Quick Motion for recording 1080p/i60 HD video at 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, 30, 60, and 120 fps
- Multiple-Codec Choice
- Record in XAVC Long (UHD 4K), MPEG-4 HD at 4:2:0, XAVC Long (HD) 4:2:2, HD 2.0, or XVAC Proxy at 4:2:0, at a variety of data rates (license key required for some codecs)
- Built-In ND Filters
- The PXW-Z90V incorporates an ND filter function with Clear, 1/4ND, 1/16ND, and 1/64ND for optimal exposure and depth-of-field control
- Media Slots
- The PXW-Z90V is equipped with two memory card slots—one for SDHC/SDXC cards only, and one compatible with both SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark 2) / Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo cards
- Video Output
- 3G-SDI output integrates with professional studio environments
- Use the PXW-Z90V camcorder’s built-in Wi-Fi capability to send FTP files directly from the camcorder or live stream over Wi-Fi
Num cartão SD de 64Gb quanto tempo podemos gravar em 4K?
Utilizando o codec XAVC S 4K 25P a 100M podemos gravar 81 minutos (1h21m)
Utilizando o codec XAVC S 4K 25P a 60M podemos gravar 133 minutos (2h13m).
Num cartão SD de 64Gb quanto tempo podemos gravar em HD?
Utilizando o codec XAVC S HD 50P a 50M podemos gravar 161 minutos (2h41m)
Utilizando o codec XAVC S HD 25P a 50M podemos gravar 161 minutos (2h41m).
Utilizando o codec XAVC S HD 100P a 100M podemos gravar 81 minutos (1h21m).
Utilizando o codec XAVC S HD 100P a 60M podemos gravar 133 minutos (2h13m).
Quanto tempo dura uma bateria na a7S II?
O tempo médio de duração de uma bateria é de 50 minutos.
As principais operações que mais influenciam a duração da bateria são a gravação e a utilização do autofocus. Se a câmara estiver apenas ligada com o autofocus desligado, a bateria dura 94 minutos (1h34m).
Footage example - Sony PXWZ90V
Sony PXW-Z90 - La nueva cámara 4k de Sony con InstantHDR
Sony PXW-Z90 Quick Review