50mm f/1.8 FE Sony - E Mount
10.00€ + IVA /day
Small, light, bright: a great normal prime
A large-aperture 50mm prime lens is a must-have for serious full-frame camera users, and this is an excellent, affordable choice. The optical design is state-of-the-art for high image quality, and the large F1.8 maximum aperture can produce gorgeous background bokeh. On APS-C format E-mount bodies it provides equally high quality with an equivalent focal length of about 75mm.
Mobile and manageable for active shooting
Matched with a Sony α7 series body this lens provides outstanding handling and mobility in a compact full-frame system. Lens weight is only 186 grams.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Double-Gauss Optical Design
A simple, bright, and lightweight normal prime, the FE 50mm f/1.8 from Sony is a versatile normal-length prime lens designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its sleek design makes it well-suited for everyday shooting, while the fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field for selective focus imagery. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control spherical aberrations, an employs a double-gauss configuration in order to realize sharper, clearer image quality throughout the aperture range with reduced field curvature. A DC actuator is also employed to provide quick and precise autofocus performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured to render out-of-focus highlights with a smooth, circular appearance. Characterized by its straight-forward design, this go-to lens balances both ease of handling along with enhanced image quality.
- Normal-length 50mm prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails greater control over focus placement for working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Double-gauss optical configuration helps to reduce field curvature and distortions for more consistent image quality from edge-to-edge.
- DC actuator motor offers quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48′ / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.70 x 2.34″ / 68.6 x 59.5 mm|
|Weight||6.6 oz / 186 g|