CN-E14mm T3.1 L F - Canon Cine Prime Lens - EF
85.00€ + IVA /day
The prime lenses have a warmth to them which some people describe as a “Golden Look”. This “golden look” can be seen in the Homeland series, filmed with these lenses. The contemporary optical coatings used on all of the glass elements endow the primes with a vivid contrast. The tight management of the 4K optical performance across the image plane in combination with that high contrast imparts superb picture sharpness. The four primes covering 24mm to 85mm are unusually fast and this allows an extremely shallow depth of field to be achieved when wide open.
- Ultra Wide-Angle Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T3.1 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
The Canon CN-E 14mm T3.1 L F Cinema Prime Lens is an ultra wide-angle, manual focus prime lens that covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensor formats.
The lens offers a maximum T stop of 3.1 and has an 11-blade iris that provides round out of focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 300° of stepless, smooth rotation from close focus to infinity, giving you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing and also has innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies. It has focus distance markings on both sides of the barrel, with the rear markings on an angled surface, making it readable from either side of the camera. It also has a dust and water resistant housing to minimize maintenance.
The CN-E 14mm and the other five CN-E lenses share the same 114m front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions, allowing for easier lens swaps.
- Covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Distance markings on both sides of the barrel
- Rear markings on an angled surface
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E line-up
- Glass construction counteracts temperature-induced marking discrepancies
- Dust and water resistant housing
- Focus markings can be switched to metric labeling if you send the lens to Canon for modification
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Full Frame: 132.18°|
|Front Diameter||114 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H)||4.66 x 4.66″ / 118.4 x 118.4 mm|
|Length||3.7″ / 94 mm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.2 kg|