CN-E35mm T1.5 L F - Canon Cine Prime Lens - EF
85.00€ + IVA /day
The prime lenses have a warmth to them which some people describe as a “Golden Look”. This “golden look” can be seen in the Homeland series, filmed with these lenses. The contemporary optical coatings used on all of the glass elements endow the primes with a vivid contrast. The tight management of the 4K optical performance across the image plane in combination with that high contrast imparts superb picture sharpness. The four primes covering 24mm to 85mm are unusually fast and this allows an extremely shallow depth of field to be achieved when wide open.
- Covers Full-Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T1.5 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
- Breathing Minimized Virtually to Zero
The Canon CN-E 35mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens is a manual focus prime lens that covers full-frame and Super 35 sensor formats.
The lens offers a maximum aperture of T1.5, useful when shooting in low-light situations or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look. It has an 11-blade iris that provides round out-of-focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 300° of stepless, smooth rotation from close focus to infinity, giving you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing, and has innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies. It has focus markings on both sides of the barrel, with the rear markings on an angled surface, making it readable from either side of the camera. It also has a dust- and water-resistant housing to minimize maintenance during normal use.
The CN-E 14mm and the other five CN-E lenses share the same 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions, allowing for easier swaps.
- Covers full-frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Markings on both sides of the barrel
- Rear markings on an angled surface
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E lineup
- Glass construction counteracts temperature-induced marking discrepancies
- Dust- and water-resistant housing
- Focus markings can be switched to metric labeling if you send the lens to Canon for modification
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Horizontal Angle of View||APS-C (1.5x): 54.4°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||12″ / 30.48 cm|
|Front Diameter||114 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H)||4.66 x 4.66″ / 118.4 x 118.4 mm|
|Length||4″ / 10.2 cm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1.1 kg|