KIT 2 Microfones de Lapela Wireless Sony
100.00€ + IVA /dia
Este kit é composto por:
- 2 Emissores UTX-B03
- 2 Microfones de Lapela
- 1 Receptor de 2 canais URX-P03D
With the ability to receive audio from two compatible series transmitters as well as a third wired microphone, this wireless microphone system offers a wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth across a broad range of channels. The integrated 3-channel mixer allows you to control levels and assign outputs freely.
Some other features include: a large display for the receiver, easy channel scan, automatic channel-setting mode, and true diversity reception. The portable receiver is built with a Micro-USB terminal for connection to USB external portable power sources. This permits the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use.
Giving you the ability to simultaneously receive audio from 2 compatible UWP-D series transmitters as well as a third wired microphone, the URX-P03D from Sony is a portable digital audio receiver that offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth across a broad range of channels. Its integrated 3-channel mixer allows you to control your levels as well as assign outputs freely. The URX-P03D receiver can be mounted directly (without cables) onto many Sony cameras that have an MI (Multi-Interface) Shoe by using the optional SMAD-P3D two-channel shoe adapter.
It can be used with any size camcorder or DSLR camera, when paired with a transmitter and microphone (sold separately), to capture audio for ENG (Electronic News Gathering), EFP (Electronic Field Production), and other sound applications for video.
It features automatic channel settings, headphone output, a USB connection for power supply, and line input availability.
The UWP-D Series system provides a superb transient response performance for all ENG/EFP production applications and more. This unit transmits on the 470 to 542 MHz frequency.
- Digital Audio Processing
- The UWP-D Series wireless microphone system uses Sony Digital Audio Processing to improve sound quality and transient response performance, compared to conventional analog wireless systems
- External Mic Input
- The URX-P03D two-channel portable receiver has an external mic input connector for additional wired microphones. Sony microphones with BMP plug or plug-in power microphones (stereo/mono) are applicable by menu setting. It also has a three-channel mixer function for the two wireless microphones and one wired microphone. It can assign output 1 and/or 2 freely
- Large Display
- It is designed to fit even small camcorders or DSLR cameras, with dimensions of 2.5 x 3.2 x 1.1″ (W x H x D) and a weight of approx. 7.4 oz (including batteries). The receiver also feature a bright 0.5 in x 1.1″ display, significantly larger than previous UWP models, making them easily readable in all situations
- Easy Channel Scan
- With its Clear Channel Scan, Active Channel Scan function, and IR Sync features, the system detects unoccupied channels and selects the most appropriate channel automatically for fast- and-easy system setup
- Automatic Channel Setting Mode
- The Auto Set channel mode allows the user to find and set available frequencies to use within the operating frequencies of the system. The receiver will automatically set the transmitter channel using the IR Sync feature
- Wide Frequency Coverage
- The extra-wide switching bandwidth covers a large area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models
- True Diversity Reception
- The UWP-D system achieves an exceptionally stable audio signal being delivered from two independent receiver sections within the unit. Optimum signal quality is delivered by the two receivers sections, and a comparison circuit constantly pulls the one with the best signal to give dropout-free transmission
- Compatible with Sony 800 and UWP Series Analog Receivers
- The UWP-D Series transmitters and receivers are compatible with Sony’s WL-800 Series, UWP Series, and Freedom Series, allowing users to switch between different companding modes
- Headphone Output for Monitoring
- The UWP-D system provides its own headphone output socket, which is particularly useful when working with a camera that does not have a headphone output
- USB External Power
- The URX-P03 portable receiver has a Micro-USB terminal for connection to USB external portable power sources, allowing the unit to be powered by the camcorder during use and resulting in hassle-free power. You can also load NiMh batteries into the receiver to be charged through the Micro-USB
- Robust Metal Body
- The URX-P03 portable receiver is made of strong, durable metal construction that supports reliable use in rough operating conditions
- Variable Output Level on Portable Receiver
- The system provides variable output level control of ±12 dB, for use with the various input levels of camcorders and DSLR cameras
|Frequency||470 to 542 MHz|
|Power Requirements||DC 3.0 V (with two AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries)
DC 5.0 V (via USB micro-B)
|Battery Life||Approximately six hours for 2 channel use / eight hours for 1 channel use with Sony’s AA-size alkaline (LR6) batteries at 77°F (25°C)|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||2.5 x 3.2 x 1.1″ (63.5 x 82.5 x 28.6 mm)|
|Weight||7.4 (210 g)|
The 470 to 542 MHz version of the Sony UTX-B03 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone features an all-metal chassis, an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, USB power and charging options, infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver, a Mic/Line switchable input, and digital companding circuitry to improve the transient response of received audio. The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as ENG (electronic news gathering), documentary work, talk shows, conferences, and more.
The system utilizes UHF Phase Locked Loop (PLL) synthesis to lock the phase of the transmission frequency between transmitter and receiver. The transmitter and receiver can be linked to an available transmission frequency via infrared. An LCD display provides channel and frequency information, battery life, RF level, audio status and accumulated operating time.
For power, the transmitter operates on two AA batteries for up to 8 hours, or on 5 VDC of USB power over a USB micro B cable. The USB connection can also be used to recharge Ni-MH rechargeable batteries within the battery cartridge.
The unit features a mic- and line-level switch for standard wired microphone- or line-level sources with adjustable attenuation. Selectable transmission output power provides a choice between 5mW output, which is suitable for simultaneous multi-channel operation, or 30mW output for long distance transmission.
The transmitter is referred to as integrated digital because it utilizes DSP to compand the transmission signal. Performing the companding and expanding processes in the digital domain improves the accuracy and transient response of the received audio.
The unit comes with an omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier microphone, a windscreen for the microphone, a microphone holder clip, and a belt clip.
- Digital Companding
- Utilizes analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converter stages so that the transmission signal can be digitally companded by the transmitter and digitally expanded by the receiver for improved audio transient response
- Automatic Channel Scanning
- Scans for available transmission channels and then syncs the transmitter to the receiver via infrared
- Frequency Coverage
- Provides up to 72 MHz of transmission bandwidth
- UWP Series / WL-800 Series Compatibility
- Enables cross-compatibility between the UWP-D transmitter with a UWP Series or WL-800 Series receiver
- USB Power Options
- Supports USB powering and USB charging of internal Ni-MH rechargeable batteries placed in the battery cartridge
- UHF Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Synthesized Frequencies
- Provides stable transmission and reception by generating a transmission frequency and locking the phase of the transmission signal to the incoming signal of the receiver
- Tone Squelch Circuitry
- Transmits a pilot-tone signal with the audio signal and only outputs the audio signal if the pilot tone is present to reduce RF interference from other sources
- Mic and Line Input Switch
- Enables switching between microphone- and line-level input sources
- Simultaneous Multi-Channel Operation
- Stores the most stable interference-free transmission frequencies to internal memory for rapid setup and switching between frequency groups
- Selectable RF Output
- The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use
- Visual Display
- Features a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more
- All-Metal Construction
- Features metal construction for durability