Single 4K/Quad HD Decoder, for the Highest Video Quality
The LU2000 bonded video decoder is used to receive, decode and playout any HEVC/H.264 video streams; supporting sports broadcasters and innovative news teams wishing to deliver content from the field in the highest video quality available today.
The LU2000 can support a single high bitrate 4K transmission (over 12G-SDI) as well as up to four full HD independent transmissions from different units (over 4 x 3G/HD/SD SDI).
The LU2000 can receive multiple preview feeds, allowing the remote operator to select the feed/s sent out for local consumption. Integrating seamlessly with LiveU’s ecosystem, the LU2000 allows operators to monitor and control live streams via LiveU Central, the unified management platform for LiveU’s field and studio units.
The LU2000 uses LiveU Reliable Transport (LRT™), enabling it to optimize live video delivery to different SDI and/or IP destinations, dynamically adjusting bitrate and quality for the best viewing experience.
The LU2000 is the receiving hub for any transmission from all LiveU broadcast devices, supporting up to HD resolutions at up to 60fps output via a single 3G-SDI interface.
The LU2000 integrates with LiveU’s professional IFB solution, offering low-delay audio talkback to a LiveU unit.
Servers can be configured to also rebroadcast the stream to CDN platforms such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live via its onboard RTMP transcoder.
LiveU LU2000 bonding decoder features.
- 19″ 1RU form factor
- Software: Pre-installed with LiveU LRT decoding software.
- Video decoder: H.264 / H.265 (HVEC)
- Supports up to HD and SD resolutions
- Supported resolutions: 1080P60/50/30/25/24, 1080I60/50, 720P60/50/30/25/24, PAL, NTSC
- Compatible with all LiveU devices (except LU-SOLO)
- IP outputs: RTMP for streaming to CDNs or social media, MPEG-TS, LiveU Matrix and NDI
- Supports LiveU Multipoint for onward distribution to subscriber servers for syndication of content
- Unlimited preview inputs for confidence monitoring.
- Video interfaces: SDI (3G) – HD/SD
- Network Interfaces: 2x 1000/100/10 RJ-45
- Control: Full control using cloud management via LiveU Central
- Preview: Transcoding and preview via LiveU Central.
It integrates seamlessly into LiveU’s multi-layered live video ecosystem, allowing operators to monitor and control live streams through LiveU Central, the unified management platform for LiveU’s field and studio units.